Search All Denver Homes
We Give You The Easiest Ways To Search Denver Homes And Find The Perfect Home!
Keep your yard and garden in top shape with these timely and seasonal gardening tips.
1) Rake & cleanup yard-garden. Remove leaves and winter debris.
2) Prune dead limbs on needle evergreens (juniper, pine, spruce).
3) Service lawnmower - tune, change oil, sharpen blades.
4) Cut-back and trim your cool-season ornamental grasses. Keep within two inches of soil.
5) Look for crocuses, hyacinths, daffodil, and tulip shoots. A short freeze generally won't do them damage.
6) Mulch around gardens with straw, shredded leaves, or grass clippings. The mulch will help to retain moisture in the soil and reduce weeds.
7) Prepare gardens a month before planting with high quality compost that is stable and low in salts.
Michael Dagner is an expert in Denver-Area home sales.
Call today, (303) 514-4000, for help with your home sale or purchase.
Image Attributions: flowers, stockxchng
by Michael Dagner: Google+
The Michael Dagner Group, Brokers Guild Cherry Creek Ltd, 7995 E. Hampden Ave, Ste 100, Denver, CO 80231 Map
5 Minutes From The Denver Tech Center - Near Tamarac Square, 9-Mile Station, & Cherry Creek Reservoir