Search All Denver Homes
We Give You The Easiest Ways To Search Denver Homes And Find The Perfect Home!
Keep your yard and garden in top shape with these timely and seasonal gardening tips.
1) Time to visit the local nursery to select spring plants and see what's in flower.
2) Plant hardy trees and shrubs by mid-month, and transplant dormant trees and shrubs with exposed roots.
3) Uncover plants and shrubs wrapped for winter protection, weather permitting.
4) Mulch flower beds and landscape.
5) Begin mid month to prune bushes and forsythias. Remove dead or damaged rose canes.
6) Plant cool weather annuals like petunias, zinnias, and pansies.
7) De-thatch and aerate lawn. Fertilize twice in spring, at least 30 days apart. Water abundantly.
8) Spray ornamental flowering trees (apple, crab apple) immediately after "bud-break" to minimize infection and disease.
If you need a good landscape contractor or gardener, check my affiliates list. If you'd like a referral from other sources like Angie's List, call or email me.
Michael Dagner is an expert in Denver-Area home sales.
Call today, (303) 514-4000, for help with your home sale or purchase.
Image Attributions: stockxchng
by Michael Dagner: Google+
The Michael Dagner Group, Brokers Guild Cherry Creek Ltd, 7995 E. Hampden Ave, Ste 100, Denver, CO 80231 Map
5 Minutes From The Denver Tech Center - Near Tamarac Square, 9-Mile Station, & Cherry Creek Reservoir