Real Estate Guides
Helpful Guides - At Your Fingertips
- First-Time Buyers Guide
- Moving & Relocation
- Home Financing Guide
- School Reports
- Neighborhood Reports
- Home Selling Guide
- Home Prep And Staging Guide
- Home Sale Marketing Guide
Many companies in Denver find the metro area as an ideal place to build and grow a business. The Denver area has numerous technology centers, office parks, and industrial complexes, from which to find an exciting career. On top of that, Denver's workforce is well educated, too. Many companies in Denver have found that the combination of a quality workforce, the attractive business climate, and the overall quality of life a very compelling combination that helped encourage their businesses to relocate to the Denver area.
For the past five years, Denver has graced FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Best Cities for Business." Each year since 2001, Denver has been one of Dun and Bradstreet’s “Top 10 Cities for Small Business." With Denver's highly educated populace and entrepreneurial spirit, companies in Denver are performing quite well.
Denver's largest employers represent a diverse cross-section of industries, ranging from aerospace, telecom, energy, financial services, medical and biomedical, retail, computer hardware and software development, government, and transportation.
Forbes Magazine deemed Colorado to have one of the two best labor pools in the country. Colorado has a diversified employment base across a broad range of industry sectors. A young and skilled and growing workforce makes a critical contribution to these companies in Denver, and to the vitality of the Colorado economy.
Denver area companies employ some of the most highly educated personnel in the nation. The workforce is technically savvy, and contributes to the advanced technology and service industries of the future. Almost 90% of working adults are high school grads. The Denver area and surrounding Front Range communities have one of the highest concentration of college graduates across the nation.
Colorado has a strong base of companies in Denver that are involved in high-growth, high-tech fields. Most of the net new jobs created in these sectors, are in small and medium-sized firms. Colorado has the highest concentration of high-tech workers, with 89 out of every 1,000 private sector workers in a high-tech job, according to AeA's 'Cyberstates'. World-class educational programs and research facilities and a state commitment to supporting customized job training programs assure that Colorado's workforce skills will remain cutting edge, allowing employers to compete in a global economy. Colorado's workforce drives its economy, contributing to nation leading job growth prospects, as documented by the Corporation for Enterprise Development.
Colorado's most recently published annual average wage rate for all industry sectors was $47,510. Colorado ranked 11th in the US for average wages, according to the 'Report Card for the states' and BizJournals (2012).
Get free professional help when Relocating or Moving To Denver
4) Energy & Renewable Energy
1) Biotechnology Sales and Use Tax Refund
2) First & Existing Industry Customized Job Training
3) State of Colorado Business Tax Incentives
Colorado's GDP - $251 billion (2013) - Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce
● American Medical Response – Emergency Response
● Anthem - Healthcare
● Ball Corp. – Aerospace & Technoligies
● Centura Health - Healthcare
● CH2M Hill - Engineering Services
● Comcast - Television & Content distribution
● Conoco - Fuel Refining
● Coors Brewing Company - Brewing & Dining
● DirecTV - Television & Content origination/distribution
● Dish Network - Echo Star - Television & content origination/distribution
● Exempla Healthcare, Healthcare
● First Data Corp - Financial Services
● Gambro - Medical Technology
● Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
● Halliburton - Fuel and Energy refinement and distribution
● Hospital Corporation of America dba HealthONE Colorado - Healthcare
● IBM - Systems Technology
● Kaiser Permanente - Healthcare
● King Soopers/City Market, a division of Kroger - Grocery
● Level 3 Communications - Telecommunications
● Lockheed-Martin - Space and Aerospace technologies
● Newmont Mining - Mining and Oil exploration
● Quark - Publishing
● CenturyLink Communications - Telecommunications
● Raytheon - Defense Technology
● RE/MAX International - Real Estate
● Richmond American - MDC Holdings
● Safeway Inc - Grocery
● Oracle - Internet & Software Development
● Suncor Energy - Energy and Oil Refinement/Distribution
● Union Pacific - Railroad
● United Airlines - Commercial Airlines
● University of Colorado - Higher Education
● University of Colorado Hospital - Healthcare
● University of Denver - Higher Education
● Walmart - Retail
● Xcel Energy - Electrical Energy
Michael Dagner is an expert in Denver-Area home sales.
Call today, (303) 514-4000, for help with your home sale or purchase.
Map Of Denver, CO
View City-Denver Colorado in a larger map
If you want more information about Companies In Denver,
just use the easy form below to contact us, or call (303) 514-4000
Image Attributions: NORAD - wikipedia
by Michael Dagner: Google+
The Michael Dagner Group, Brokers Guild Cherry Creek Ltd, 7995 E. Hampden Ave, Ste 100, Denver, CO 80231 Map
5 Minutes From The Denver Tech Center - Near Tamarac Square, 9-Mile Station, & Cherry Creek Reservoir